SEC. 1607. EVALUATION AND REPORTS.
- (a) IN GENERAL- The Secretary shall develop a plan for a national evaluation of the programs assisted under this part.
- (b) EVALUATION- The national evaluation shall —
- (1) evaluate the implementation and results achieved by schools after 3 years of implementing comprehensive school reforms; and
- (2) assess the effectiveness of comprehensive school reforms in schools with diverse characteristics.
- (c) REPORTS- The Secretary shall submit a report describing the results of the evaluation under subsection (b) for the Comprehensive School Reform Program to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and the Committee on Appropriations of the House of Representatives, and the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, and the Committee on Appropriations of the Senate.